3 NIGHTS AND 4 DAYS KERALA
Destination: India Duration: 4 days
Arrival City : Cochin
Total Guests : 2 adults (1 room)
No of Nights : 3
Child(6-12 yrs) : 1
CP – Breakfast Included, MAP – Breakfast, Lunch / Dinner, AP – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, EP – Rooms Only.
PACKAGE CATEGORY : DELUXE
Cochin Arrival – Munnar (150Kms-4hrs)
Welcome to God s Own Country. Upon arrival our representative will greet you at Kochi Airport. Later proceed to Munnar, This small town in the Western Ghats is famous for its picture book towns, sprawling tea gardens, mist clad hills, sanctuaries and above all the climate is one of the most sought after tourist destination in India today. Munnar is the gateway of Hills in South India.On the way you can also watch the lovely waterfalls of CheeyapparaValara and later Reach check in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Explore the rest of the day along with the nature. Overnight stay at the HotelResort.
After breakfast proceed to Rajamalai, part of Eravikulam National Park which is the home for the highly endangered NilgiriThar. This place is the home for half of the worldsNilgiriThar Population. After that visit Mattupetty Dam were you can enjoy boating through the reservoir flanked with tea garden on one side and never ending Grass land on the other. The Echo point, famous for its echo phenomenon is a famous halting point for the tourists, Kundala is a picturesque town located at the confluence of three mountain streams namely Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. Evening Return to the resort and overnight stay.
Munnar – Thekkady (140km-4hrs)
After breakfast proceed to ThekkadyPeriyar, a highly picturesque place ideal for unwinding. Upon arrival you will be taken to Resort. In the evening simmer down and gets refreshed enjoying a boat safari in the scenic Periyar Lake, occasionally winning the glance of some rare varieties of birds and animals at Periyar National Park. Return to hotel for an overnight stay.
Thekkady – Cochin Departure (170Kms-5hrs)
Enjoy the breakfast. Later pack your baggages with a promise to return once again to this part of the world…. Proceed on time to Cochin to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holiday. We await for your next visit … Bon Voyage. Service ends.
|Check In Date
||Check out Date
||No. Of Nights
||No. Of Rooms
||Child with Extra Bed
||AT Wood Resort
||Deluxe N A/c
- Well appointed above mentioned room accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu meals as per plan.
- A/c Vehicle for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.