Backwater Tour Package
TRIVANDRUM – KOLLAM (100 Kms. – 2½ Hrs.) – KOLLAM ASHTAMUDI
ALLEPPEY – KUMARAKOM Backwaters
At 1300 hrs, You will be served freshly cooked lunch in the typical keralarecipies. By 1500 hrs the cruise continues covering canals and palm fringed banks, temples, churches and real backwater life can be witnessed on either sides of the waters. Fresh Toddy ( soft liquor taken from the coconut palm) can be enjoyed if you prefer to, also you could
Kollam to Alleppey Houseboat Boat, Ashtamudi Lake, Alumkadavu, MathaAmrithanandamayi Ashram, Chinese fishing Nets, Coir Making, paddy fields, Kuttanad, Kayamkulam Lake south india tour package, south india holiday package, kerala tour package, kerala backwaters, houseboat tour, houseboat, kodaikanal, ooty, south india tour, south indiatravel,southindia vacation package,southindia, kumarakom, Kovalam, Ayurveda Tour to keralabuy fresh prawns and fish from local fishermen and give our chef who would cook it for you for Dinner.
By 1700 hrs Tea/Coffee with kerala style snacks will be served on board the houseboat. The Houseboat will be docked by 18:00 hrsuntill next morning at a picturesque location from where you can enjoy the sunset. Enjoy Your dinner and retire to bed.
KUMARAKOM – TRIVANDRUM (275 Kms. 05 Hrs)
Package Inclusions :
• 01 Night accommodation in the A/c Deluxe Houseboat and 01 night accommodation in 3 Star Hotel in Alleppey on twin sharing basis.
• Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in Houseboat and only breakfast in Hotel.
• Pick-up from Trivandrum airport/railway station and drop-in at Cochin airport/railway station in A/c Indica. Driver’s bhatta, toll and parking included.
• Hotel and Houseboat taxes.
• Any meals other than those mentioned above.
• Any Airfare/Train fare.
• Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
• Entrance fees to the amusement parks & boating charges.
• Any portage at Airport and Hotels, tips, insurance, beverages, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
• Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
• Expenses caused by the factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, road blocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, etc…