Gujarat Wildlife Tours (6nights/7days)
Be it farming lands, industrial zones, wildlife sanctuaries or religious temples, Gujarat is perfect mix of natural and man-made wonders. Dasada which is home to Asiatic wild ass, elegant black buck and many more bird species can be visited with Dasada Tours. Sasan Gir Wildlife Sanctuary, located 65 kms to the south-east of Junagad is another place to spot Asiatic Lions. With Sasan Gir Packages, tourists can get a glimpse of the rich flora and fauna and get one with nature. Black Buck Sanctuary in Velavadar is another place for animal enthusiasts to look forward to. It is famous for black bucks but tourists can also spot wolves, houbara bustard and many more species when on Gujarat Holidays.
Ahmedabad – Dasada/Bajana (110 Kms)
Arrive Ahmedabad and drive to Dasada / Bajana, and proceed for full day jeep safari into the Little Rann Of Kutch. The Little Rann of Kutch: The highlight of this sanctuary is the Asiatic Wild Ass or ‘Gudkhur’ that is endemic to the region & is one of the most endangered species in the world. Other mammals that could be seen are nilgai, black buck antelope, chinkara gazelle, Indian wolf, Indian desert foxes, jackals & lesser cats. Also is a paradise for bird watchers. The key dryland birds are McQueen’s houbara bustard, chestnut bellied & spotted sand grouse, Indian courser, 13 species of larks & sparrow larks, 5 of quails (including buttonquails), thick-knee, desert warbler, desert & variable wheatear, aquila eagles, short toed snake eagle, six species of falcon & three harriers. Five species of vulture have been recorded. Apart from all these you can hope to see greater & lesser flamingo, three species of pelican, spoonbill, demoiselle & common cranes, and a number of ducks in flocks of several thousand during winters. Overnight Bajana.
Enjoy morning and evening safari in the Little Rann Of Kutch. Stay overnight at Dasada/ Bajana.
Dasada / Bajana- Sasan Gir (280 Kms)
After breakfast proceed to Sasan Gir. On arrival at Sasan Gir, check in at the hotel. Enjoy evening jungle safari of Sasan Gir Sanctuary, home to the Asiatic Lion. It is the only place in the world outside Africa, where the lion can be seen in his natural habitat. The Indian Deer, Sambar, Spotted deer, Blue bull, Chinkara and the Chowsingha (four horned antelope) are found here, along with the bear and the long tailed langur. The Park remains closed from 15th June- 15th Oct. Stay overnight in Sasan Gir.
Sasan Gir- Somnath – Sasangir (120 kms)
Today morning enjoy Jungle safari. Followed by an excursion to the famous Somnath Temple, one of the most revered and an important centre of culture & nationalism also contains a Jyotirlinga. The temple was built and constructed several times. The present splendid structure was rebuilt about five decades ago; at the exact spot where the original shrine was located. The iron man of India Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel was instrumental in the construction of the present temple. Stay overnight in Sasan Gir.
Sasan Gir- Velavadar (300 kms)
After early breakfast drive to Velavdar. On arrival, check in at hotel and later in the evening proceed for evening Safari to Velavadar Black Buck Sanctuary, the best national park for black buck viewing in India. Spread over 36 sq km, this park which a tapestry of grasslands and scrubby plains reminiscent of the African Savanah. The national park also provides suitable habitat for the endangered Indian wolf, the jackal, the Indian fox, the jungle cat, blue bull antelope and hare to proliferate successfully and attracted large number of birds. The sanctuary remains closed from 15th June-15th Oct.
Velavadar – Ahmedabad enroute visiting Nalsarovar bird sanctuary
Enjoy morning safari at Velavadar National Park. Proceed to Nalsarovar. Nalsarovar Bird Sanctuary: Nal Sarovar Bird Sanctuary is few of the highly renowned bird sanctuaries of India. Nal Sarovar Sanctuary is internationally considered for its rich birdlife which includes a huge variety of flora and fauna particularly the bird species. A bird watcher can see here over 250 various bird species including resident as well as migratory birds. Nal Sarovar sanctuary invites frequent ornithologists and bird watchers round the year. The Nal Sarovar Sanctuary is a mainly a wetland and also hosts a heavenly lake in the middle of it. Continue drive to Ahmadabad. Overnight Ahmadabad.
Ahmedabad Airport Drop
After breakfast proceed for little Sightseeing of Ahmedabad. Afternoon Drop at the Airport.
- Accommodation on double occupancy at the above mentioned hotels.
- All meals at Dasada /Bajana & Sasan Gir, Velavadar.
- Breakfast at Ahmedabad.
- All transfers & sightseeing using AC Indigo for 2 pax & AC Tavera for 4 ax as per above itinerary.
- All currently applicable taxes including service tax.
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes.
- One Jeep Safari included in the package rate at Dasada & Sasan Gir.
- Monuments Entrance Fee
- Services of English Speaking Local Guide
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc. Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions
- International or Domestic airfare.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as road blocks, accidents & any medical evacuations. Any train delays, or re-scheduling etc. Any Visa fees, insurance fees, etc. Any tips to hotel staff, local guides, drivers etc. Any meals apart from the ones mentioned above.
- Any expenses apart from the ones above.
- Above rates are subject to availability
- Cancellation charges as per company policy
- Room category in all packages are the base category rooms
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
|Cost Per Person||Standard Hotels||Deluxe Hotels|
Hotel To Be Used Or Similar
|Cities||Standard Hotels||Deluxe Hotels|
|Dasada /Bajana||Hotel Neelkanth Paradise||The Royal Safari Camp|
|Sasan Gir||Gir Jungle Lodge||The fern|
|Velavdar||Black Buck Lodge||Black Buck Lodge|
|Ahmedabad||Hotel Dudawat||Corporate Residency|